After Dead By Daylight has joined most of the online stores over the past five years, it’s now time for Dead By Daylight to be part of the Epic Games Store Catalog.
Coming in December, all Dead by Daylight content will be made accessible, including the base game, all past editions as well as all DLCs available at the moment of release.
We are also thrilled to let our players know that the Epic Games Store will allow cross-platform play, letting them play with their friends across all platforms where the game is available. For more information on cross-play, check out the F.A.Q.
But that’s not all, as cross-platform progression will also be part of that release. As a Dead by Daylight player, with your Behaviour Account, you’ll be able to seamlessly navigate between Steam, Stadia, and Epic and keep your progression. Visit the official Behaviour Account website and learn more on how to sync your progress.
The long-awaited Dead By Daylight, Chapter 22 PTB has been officially announced!
The full release of Chapter 22 won’t be arriving for another few weeks, players will soon be able to test out the new update via the Dead By Daylight PTB on Steam. If you’re really excited to check it out, the official details and patch note information are available below.
What’s New In Chapter 22?
Just last we discussed the leak of the possible new chapter. Today’s new update is a big one, as we begin Chapter 22 ‘A Portrait of a Murder’. Included in Chapter 22 are a new Killer, Survivor, and a brand new map. The killer is called The Artist and comes with 3 exclusive perks. Whilst the new survivor is called Jonah Vasquez and also has 3 exclusive perks.
As well as new characters to play as there’s the new Eyrie of Crow’s map and plenty of bug fixes. Full details on all of the Chapter 22 changes can be found in the Dead By Daylight 5.4.0 patch notes below.
Steam’s PTB versions of the game.
- Added a new Killer – The Artist
- Perks – Grim Embrace, Scourge Hook: Pain, and Hex: Pentimento
- Added a new Survivor – Jonah Vasquez
- Perks – Overcome, Corrective Action, and Boon: Exponential
- Added a new map – Eyrie of Crows
- Loadout and Customization menus now have Page Markers
- Markers include the number of the page
- Markers can be directly selected to jump to the desired page
- Added Subtitles to the HUD
- Can be toggled in the options
- Added a New/Sale badge to the Store
- Only applies to in-game speech (just The Trickster at this time)
- Re-enabled location restriction when snuffing Boon totems
- Updated the character portraits for Meg, Dwight, Adam, and Laurie.
- Updated the character background images in the Character Info and Store menus for Quentin, Feng, Kate, David, Jake, Nea, Adam, Meg, and Dwight.
- Added input prompts for the Anti-Hemorrhagic Syringe, Styptic Agents, and Glass Beads add-ons
- The Store DLC Purchase Popup now specifies the character associated with exclusive items
Cenobite Addon Update
- Liquified Gore: Solving time increased by 1 second (was 2 seconds)
- Torture Pillar: Chain Hunt activation time reduced by 5 seconds (was 10 seconds)
- Larry’s Remains: Solving time increased by 2 seconds (was 4 seconds)
- Chatterer’s Tooth: Undetectable status now lasts 25 seconds (was 12 seconds)
- Engineer’s Fang: When hitting an injured Survivor with a possessed chain, only 1 additional chain will spawn
- Iridescent Lament Configuration: Range is now 24 meters (was 16 meters)
- Optimized The Spirit’s performance
- Fixed the broken Game Manual tab on the Tutorial screen.
- Fixed an issue that allowed survivors to consume other survivors’ Clairvoyance perk.
- Fixed an issue that caused Boon Totem vignettes to disappear when moving between overlapping Boon ranges.
- Fixed an issue that may cause the Boon Totem vignette to linger when the survivor who applied a Boon leaves the match.
- Fixed an issue that caused a hitch to occur at the end of vaults with the Legion.
- Fixed an issue that caused Hag traps set in the Asylum’s entrance not to get triggered.
- Fixed an issue that let The Nightmare place Dream Snares which would not be seen from below on top of stairs.
- Fixed an issue that may cause the sound notification for the 4th generator completed not to trigger.
- Fixed an issue that may cause the Afterpiece Tonic gas not to match the affected area when the bottle explodes high above ground level.
- Fixed an issue that may cause survivors to be attacked by the Chain Hunt while they are solving the lament configuration.
- Fixed an issue that caused a placeholder icon to be seen when affected by another player’s Leader perk.
- Fixed an issue that caused a gun SFX to be heard when entering into the tally screen as The Deathslinger.
- Fixed an issue that caused non-lethal interruptions not to grant progress towards the Quick Draw achievement.
- Fixed an issue where players could unlock achievements when playing on the PTB environment.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the camera in the Killer lobby would be off-center.
- Some subtitles for The Trickster have not been fully translated into all languages.
- Doors powered by generators appear closed for the player(s) who did not complete the generator. (Visual only bug)
- Players are able to land on top of a generator inside the tower in the Eyrie of Crows map.
- Some facial animation issues for some Survivors when chained by the Cenobite.
- The auras of the Artist’s crow flock are missing when the Artist is very close to the affected Survivor.
- Recovery speed stacks when between 2 Boon Totems affected by perk Boon: Exponential.
Don’t miss any future releases and updates, follow Gamatica Portals
Dead By Daylight’s Lunar New Year 2022: Lurking Stripes Event, Plus Mid-Chapter 5.5.0 Patch Updates, Sales, and Much More!
Dead By Daylight has announced their Lunar New Year 2022: Lurking Stripes Event, and released Mid-Chapter 5.5.0 Patch Updates, Sales, and Modern Tales Collection!
Due to an increase in file compression, this patch will require Steam players to redownload almost the entire game. Dead By Daylight is now 20GB smaller than usual. With this update, they will reduce future patch times. If you Want to read more about their event, check out their website.
THE LURKING STRIPES:
Hopeful optimism. Dark urges. The Lunar New Year begets many possibilities.
It’s time to celebrate the year of the Tiger with Dead by Daylight’s latest event: Lurking Stripes. In celebration of the Lunar New Year, we’re bringing exciting offerings, unlockable cosmetics and charms, limited-time gameplay items, and daily login rewards to enjoy. Though nothing beats a bit of good-old-fashioned horror atmosphere, sometimes a little festivity can go a long way. For the duration of the Lurking Stripes event, generators and hooks will be adorned with Lunar-themed decorations befitting of the tiger’s imposing – and regal – stature.
A LIGHT IN THE FOG:
- For the duration of Lurking Stripes, you’ll find new limited-time Survivor items in the Bloodweb: The Lunar Firecracker and the Lunar Toolbox. There’s also a mysterious new Offering, the Red Envelope, usable by both Killers and Survivor.
- Players might have noticed that our events bring a new gameplay experience into the fold. In the case of Lurking Stripes, the main objective centres around the Red Envelope, an offering available in the Bloodweb for a limited time.
HOW TO USE:
- Upon burning a Red Envelope Offering, a Red Envelope viewable to all players will spawn in the Trial. For players who burn Red Envelopes, the aura of their respective Envelopes will be visible to them.
- The owner can interact with the Envelope to reveal it. Upon doing so, a sound effect will be heard throughout the trial and the Envelope’s aura will be revealed to all players.
- An Envelope can be opened and claimed by another player. When claimed, both that player and the Envelope’s owner receive a surprise Bloodpoint reward, with the owner also receiving a Lunar Event cosmetic.
- Be sure to bring plenty of Red Envelopes to increase your chances of unlocking two charms and all eight cosmetic rewards.
- As fellow gamers, we know and love the thrill of unlockable gear. The Lurking Stripes Event has you covered, with earnable cosmetic rewards for David King, Jane Romero, Kate Denson, The Trapper, The Clown, The Nurse, and The Artist. All you must do is participate in the Red Envelope gameplay detailed above, and soon enough your wardrobe will be brimming with splendid attire.
- Each year brings new possibilities, with milestones met and memories made. To commemorate the upcoming Lunar New Year and all it holds in store, we’re offering two brand new charms highlighting the tiger. Wear them with pride – they look equally majestic on your belt and your hook.
- To help you stock up on Lunar items and Offerings, we’ve made the process a little bit easier by gifting 50k daily Bloodpoints for the duration of the event.
- The Lurking Stripes Collection introduces a new outfit for Yui Kimura, a Survivor known for her courage and unbreakable spirit. Behold her new Lunar Race Championship outfit, the perfect blend of intimidation and elegance. Be sure to check out the tiger-inspired ensemble over at Dead by Daylight’s in-game store. The daily login rewards include various forms of in-game currency, including Bloodpoints, Iridescent Shards, and Rift Fragments.
- Though some might live by the old idiom out with the old, in with the new – we are not those people. Starting January 25th, head to Dead by Daylight’s in-game store for discounts on previously released Lunar New Year cosmetics.
- For a limited time, the Lunar New Year sale is coming to Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, and Epic, bringing discounts on the base game and more. Dates and discounts may vary, so be sure to visit your platform’s store for details.
Dates & Times:
- Steam: Thursday, January 27th, 10:00 AM PST – Thursday, February 3rd, 10:00 AM PST
- Xbox: Tuesday, January 25th, 12:01 AM PST – Monday, February 7th, 11:59 PM PST
- PlayStation: Wednesday, January 26th, 00:00 AM JST – Wednesday, February 9th, 00:00 AM JST
- Epic: Thursday, January 27th, 8:00 AM PST – Thursday, February 10th, 8:00 AM PST
Dead By Daylight announced today the release of Modern Tales Collection:
- Witches lure children to be cooked and eaten. Wolves devouring grandmothers to hoodwink innocent victims. Folkloric figures singing haunting lullabies in the woodlands. It’s no wonder the worlds of Fairy Tales and Horror align so nicely.
- As children, it was easy to overlook the darkness presented in Fairy Tales, where deceit, trickery, and even gruesome violence were all too common. In honour of the grim fables we’ve come to know and love, Dead by Daylight has introduced the Modern Tales Collection.
- The Huntress – Baba Yaga Outfit – ULTRA RARE (Whispers of her presence have been written off as a cautionary tale: don’t go into the woods, or the Baba Yaga will get you. But skeptics take heed, for she has emerged from her hut to feast. Her strange and unfamiliar lullaby may very well be the last thing you hear.)
- Feng Min – Little Red Gaming Fit Outfit — VERY RARE(My, what big teeth you have. When staring down a ravenous wolf, it’s important not to blink. Whether those wolves are competing for e-sports glory or lurking around the corner of the Killer Shack, Feng Min has never backed down from a challenge.)
- Meg Thomas – Dare Gretel Outfit– VERY RARE (While it’s never wise to rush through life — especially in a fairy tale — Meg Thomas knows there are exceptions to every rule. When the forest you’re strolling through is home to sinister witches keen on tossing you into a wood-burning oven, a brisk pace is highly recommended.)
- In celebration of Dead by Daylight’s dark and whimsical new outfits, Product Store Manager Rose Li offered a few insights. “We revisited the classic tales of Baba Yaga, Hansel & Gretel, and Little Red Riding Hood, giving them our modern interpretation with a DbD twist,” she says. “We put special effort into the Huntress’ Baba Yaga outfit to include a new voice, a new lobby animation, and additional VFX to create a detailed and hauntingly beautiful outfit.”
- Fixed some specific vulnerabilities that could be abused by cheaters
- Hit feedback has been adjusted to reduce the frequency of visual feedback in the case of a rejected hit (especially for instances of Dead Hard)
Dev Note: This won’t eliminate all instances of VFX / SFX feedback when landing a rejected hit, but it should reduce it for most cases where the players have a decent connection to the server.
- New Feature: Interaction Behavior – Hold / Toggle
- When set to Toggle, you no longer need to hold the interaction button for interaction (Fixing generators, healing, kicking generators, etc.)
- To end the interaction, you will need to press the interaction button a second time (or use the “Run to Cancel” option detailed below!)
- Located in the Options menu under “Controls”
- Available for both Survivor and Killer as separate settings
- New Feature: Run to Cancel – On / Off
- When enabled, survivor players can cancel an interaction by giving a run input (ie they run modifier and a direction to move)
- Located in the Options menu under “Controls”
- Only available for Survivors
A new tab is available in the Options menu: Beta!
- New features will appear here so that we can gain feedback from all players on all platforms
- Turning a feature ON will grant a Bloodpoint bonus for the first 10 matches that you play with it
First Beta Feature: New Wiggle Interaction:
- NOTE: THIS BETA FEATURE WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME
- Survivor only
- Replaces the wiggle interaction with a new dual skill check style input
- Default binding for Keyboard: Space
- Default binding for Controller: LB/RB or L1/R1
- When playing on a controller, either button will work for either side of the skill check
- Secondary input can be rebound in the Key Bindings menu
- Bloodpoint Bonus for first 10 matches: 20,000
- “Lurking Stripes” Lunar New Year limited-time event (starts Jan 25th, 2PM ET)
- “Tome X: SAW” of The Archives (starts Jan 26th, 11AM ET)
- New voice for Lisa Garland legendary cosmetic
- New voice for Cybil Bennett legendary cosmetic
- New Cenobite VO lines have been added.
- Add-on – Adrenaline Vial
- Decreased the Rush Turn rate penalty to -0.5 degrees per second (was -0.8 degrees per second)
- Add-on – Carburetor Tuning Guide
- Decreased the Chainsaw Sweep movement speed penalty to 2% (was 4%)
- Add-on – Depth Gauge Rake
- Decreased the Chainsaw Sweep movement speed penalty to 2% (was 4%)
- Add-on – Iridescent Flesh
- Decreased the maximum tantrum duration to 5 seconds (was 8 seconds)
- Add-on – Long Guide Bar
- Increased the chainsaw revving threshold to +2 seconds (was +1 second)
- Survivor masks have been removed from the game. Please refer to the developer update on our forums for more information.
- Add-on – Robin Feather
- Increased bottle throw cooldown to 40% (was 30%)
- Add-on – Flask of Bleach
- Decreased Hindered penalty from Intoxication to 4% (was 5%)
- Add-on – Redhead’s Pinky Finger
- Now reduces bottle count by 2
- Add-on – Amanda’s Letter
- Decreases available Bear Traps to 2 (was 1)
- Last Will
- Decreased time to charge Ambush Attack to +33% (was +66%)
- Add-on – Iridescent Pendant
- Increased Exposed duration when crushing Victor to 45 seconds (was 30 seconds)
- Add-on – Baby Teeth
- Increased Blindness duration when crushing attached Victor to 30 seconds (was 15 seconds)
- Add-on – Madeleine’s Scarf
- Reduced Victor movement speed buff to 0.3m/s (was 0.4m/s)
- Add-on – Toy Sword
- Decreased Pounce charge time modifier to 0.2 seconds (was 0.25 seconds)
- Add-on – Stale Biscuit
- Decreased pounce cooldown modifier to 0.4 seconds (was 0.5 seconds)
- Add-on – Iridescent Umbrella Badge
- Increased Exposed duration when using a vaccine to 60 seconds (was 30 seconds)
- Add-on – Shattered S.T.A.R.S. Badge
- Increased zombie movement speed bonus when a generator is repaired to 150% (was 100%)
- Text now lists the correct duration of 60 seconds (description text said 30 seconds, but the effect already lasted for 60 seconds)
- Add-on – Marvin’s Blood
- Decreased the mutation rate modifier on Tentacle Strike to 25% (was 33%)
- Add-on – Mikhail’s Eye
- Decreased the Zombie movement speed bonus to 35% (was 50%)
- Add-on – Wooden Fox
- Increased Undetectable duration after reloading to 30 seconds (was 15 seconds)
- Add-on – Iridescent Family Crest
- Increased scream radius on missed attacks to 24 meters (was 12 meters)
- Boil Over
- Increased wiggle strafe intensity to 50/75/100% (was 25/50/75%)
- Increased hook obscure radius to 16 meters (was 10/12/14 meters)
- New effect: You gain 25% wiggling progress when the killer drops from great heights.
- Increased the token count to 4 (was 3)
- Buckle Up
- Increased aura reveal duration to 6/8/10 seconds (was 4/5/6 seconds)
- Wake Up
- Increased Exit Gate speed boost to 15/20/25% (was 5/10/15%)
- Power Struggle
- Decreased the activation threshold to 25/20/15% wiggle progress (was 35/30/25%)
- Circle of Healing
- Decreased healing speed bonus to 65/70/75% (was 90/95/100%)
Dev Notes: We will continue to monitor the performance of Circle of Healing, and may adjust it again in the near future.
- Gearhead – Reworked
- New Description: After a Survivor loses a health state, Gearhead activates. While Gearhead is active, the next time a Survivor completes a Great Skill Check while repairing, their Aura is revealed to you for 6/8/10 seconds. Gearhead then deactivates.
- Remember Me
- Trigger condition changed to the Obsession losing a health state (was triggered on basic attack only)
- Coup de Grace
- Increased lunge distance modifier to 70/75/80% (was 40/50/60%)
- Furtive Chase
- Effect Removed: “You lose all your tokens if the Obsession is sacrificed or killed.”
- Dead Man’s Switch
- Removed the Obsession mechanic, the perk now triggers when hooking any survivor.
- Fixed an issue that caused a missing SFX for the Nemesis’s Zombie and Survivors when a Zombie hit a survivor.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Trickster’s voice line to be missing when closing the hatch.
- Fixed an issue that caused some generators SFX to be muffled when repaired by Survivors in the Midwich Elementary School map.
- Fixed an issue that caused a loud noise SFX to be played when survivors disturb crows beyond the range of the Spies From The Shadows perk, when this perk is used by the Killer.
- Fixed an issue that caused Xbox controller prompts to be displayed when using a DualShock controller (Steam only).
- Fixed an issue that allowed the “Out isn’t an option” archives challenge to be completed by disconnecting from a trial.
- Fixed a rare issue that could sometimes make it impossible to spend bloodpoints in the bloodweb.
- Fixed an issue that caused the back button in the killer lobby to be disabled upon matchmaking failure.
- Fixed an issue that caused first match bonus player XP to be granted after every match.
- Fixed a global issue that caused The Nurse not being able to blink past multiple locations.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Survivor to be able to climb on top of a rock using a sand mound in The Eyrie of crows map.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Killer to be able to completely block a hook in The Eyrie of crows map.
- Fixed an issue that caused the players to get stuck when interacting with a totem at the top of the Coldwind Farm hills.
- Fixed an issue that caused a generator in Eyrie of crows to not be able to be repaired from one side.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Nightmare’s Dream World appearing too dark in Raccoon City map.
- Fixed an issue that caused one hook in front of the Rancid Abattoir can’t be sabotaged.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Ormond Map being darker.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Spirit’s hair to disappear before the rest of her body when she phase in and out.
- Fixed an issue that caused breakable wall’s debris to float when getting destroyed by Nemesis in Eerie of crows.
- Fixed an issue that caused a desync for the Trapper when dropping a survivor while stepping into a bear trap.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Grim Embrace perk not to block already blocked generators even if the block duration would be longer.
- Fixed an issue that caused the blessing sound to continue playing after a survivor is interrupted while blessing a totem.
- Fixed an issue that caused the dissolving SFX of Victor when dying or being crushed to sound muffled.
- Fixed an issue that caused the countdown for the Built to Last perk to deactivate when a different survivor exits a locker.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Premonition perk not to activate when looking in the direction of the killer.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Hex: Blood Favor perk to activate when a survivor is sacrificed or killed.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Cannibal’s power to recharge superfluously after reaching the maximum number of charges.
- Fixed an issue with the Loadout menu title appearing incorrectly as “Inventory”.
Several issues affected the Nurse’s power that required a large part of the code supporting her, especially the networking, to be re-done, which is what we did in this release. This allowed us to fix the following issues.
- Fixed an issue that rarely caused the Nurse not to be able to trigger a blink.
- Fixed an issue that may cause a blink started right when the charge is ready or when fatigue starts to be canceled.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Nurse’s vault to be slower than intended.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Nurse to go into fatigue after the stun when stunned during a chain blink. Now she will only go through the stun.
- Fixed an issue that may cause the Nurse to get stuck when blinking into a pallet dropped during the blink.
- Fixed an issue that may cause the Nurse’s animations to briefly be static after interrupting a Survivor.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Nurse to be unable to blink through some hills.
- Fixed an issue that may cause the Nurse to sometimes fall out of world after blinking.
- Fixed an issue that may cause the Nurse to become stuck when a Survivor disconnects while being interrupted.
- Fixed an issue that made it possible for the Nurse to use the Return Blink ability during fatigue when equipped with the Jenner’s Last Breath add-on.
- Fixed an issue that caused the blink charge sound to be heard even if no charge is added after hitting a Survivor after a blink when using the Spasmodic Breath add-on.
- Fixed an issue that may cause the Nurse to be able to do a slash attack while charging a chain blink.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Nurse to be able to climb on chests and small assets after blinking.
- Fixed an issue that caused an overlapping between the winding SFX and the Fatigue State SFX when the Nurse is Stunned by a Pallet after a Blink.
- Fixed an issue that may cause the Nurse’s hand not to appear for spectators cycling through spectated players during a blink.
- Fixed an issue that caused a stutter during the Nurse’s post blink animation when turning the camera.
Fixed from PTB:
- Fixed an issue that prevented you from escaping the killer’s grasp when reaching 100% progress while falling.
- Fixed an issue that caused successful Overcharge skill checks to remove generator progression.
- Fixed an issue that may cause the tutorials to be impossible to complete with the Interaction Toggle activated.
- Fixed an issue that may cause survivors with the Run to Cancel setting activated to become stuck after the Cenobite teleports to them.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Nurse not to be able to blink inside several buildings.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Nurse add-ons Kavanagh’s Last Breath and Heavy Panting not to increase maximum Blink range.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Lightborn perk icon to show for survivors attempting to blind a killer equipped with the perk.
- Fixed an issue in the Keybinding menu where the Keyboard and mouse inputs appear on Consoles after changing the value of Beta Tab Setting.
- Fixed an issue on Stadia in the Keybinding menu where the Xbox prompts are shown by default when opening the Options menu for the first time.
- Fixed a systematic crash when closing the application.
- The Haddonfield map and the Strode Realty Key offering have been disabled.
- The Coldwind Farm – Fractured Cowshed map has been disabled.
- The Crotus Prenn Asylum – Father Campbell’s Chapel has been disabled.
- The Cannibal cannot break a pallet after hitting a survivor in the same chainsaw sweep.
- The Meg Deathgarden Mask is not available to some players.
Follow Gamactica Portals, for more Dead By Daylight News!
Esports Entertainment Group Lands New Jersey Betting License
Esports Entertainment Group (EEG), which is a publicly traded gambling brand, has officially been granted an order that approves a transactional waiver from the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (NJDGE).
This will allow WWG to legally accept bets in the state of New Jersey, as the company intends to launch it’s own esports betting platform within the state on Tuesday. The platform, called VIE.gg, is set to launch with a five-day ‘soft play’ period. This ensures limitations are applied to the betting experience in order to ‘ensure proper regulatory operations’.
“We couldn’t be more pleased to be the first esports-dedicated operator to be granted the right to commence business in New Jersey” Esports Entertainment Group CEO Grant Johnson said in an official release. “On behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank the Division of Gaming Enforcement for their approval of our platform and the trust they have placed in our company.
“Global esports betting is estimated to exceed $205bn by 2027, and we are thrilled to be playing such an important role in this fast-growing market with the launch of our first esports wagering offering in the United States.”
Battlefield 2042 Poor Sales Leading EA to Consider Free-to-Play
EA is reportedly exploring making certain aspects of the newly released Battlefield 2042, from developer DICE, free-to-play following a disappointing release that led to some subpar sales numbers.
According to insider Tom Henderson, EA, the game’s publisher, is seemingly interested in exploring the path of free-to-play. The game continues to deal with technical issues, which has led to a number of patches, and a complete lack of content when compared to prior versions of the game, which has led to many fans simply abandoning it altogether.
Check out the video below:
- Dead By Daylight’s Lunar New Year 2022: Lurking Stripes Event, Plus Mid-Chapter 5.5.0 Patch Updates, Sales, and Much More!
- Esports Entertainment Group Lands New Jersey Betting License
- Battlefield 2042 Poor Sales Leading EA to Consider Free-to-Play
- Tayler Holder Discusses TikTok Fame – “I feel like a robot”
- Experts Say NFT Job Opportunities to Grow During Sales Boom
News3 months ago
Escape From Tarkov – Major Changes on the Horizon!!
News3 months ago
Super Zoo: The Story Explained, In Their Words
News2 months ago
Streamlabs gets Caught Plagiarizing.
Business1 month ago
Super People, Fun Game, Awful Name
News2 months ago
Creating Twitch Channel Points
Business2 months ago
What Trovo Should do to Get to the Next Level
Video Games3 months ago
Dead By Daylight Leaks of a Conjuring DLC, and Bug fixes!
Marketing3 months ago
This Elden Ring Hype is Giving Me Déjà Vu