After Dead By Daylight has joined most of the online stores over the past five years, it’s now time for Dead By Daylight to be part of the Epic Games Store Catalog.
Coming in December, all Dead by Daylight content will be made accessible, including the base game, all past editions as well as all DLCs available at the moment of release.
We are also thrilled to let our players know that the Epic Games Store will allow cross-platform play, letting them play with their friends across all platforms where the game is available. For more information on cross-play, check out the F.A.Q.
But that’s not all, as cross-platform progression will also be part of that release. As a Dead by Daylight player, with your Behaviour Account, you’ll be able to seamlessly navigate between Steam, Stadia, and Epic and keep your progression. Visit the official Behaviour Account website and learn more on how to sync your progress.
The long-awaited Dead By Daylight, Chapter 22 PTB has been officially announced!
The full release of Chapter 22 won’t be arriving for another few weeks, players will soon be able to test out the new update via the Dead By Daylight PTB on Steam. If you’re really excited to check it out, the official details and patch note information are available below.
What’s New In Chapter 22?
Just last we discussed the leak of the possible new chapter. Today’s new update is a big one, as we begin Chapter 22 ‘A Portrait of a Murder’. Included in Chapter 22 are a new Killer, Survivor, and a brand new map. The killer is called The Artist and comes with 3 exclusive perks. Whilst the new survivor is called Jonah Vasquez and also has 3 exclusive perks.
As well as new characters to play as there’s the new Eyrie of Crow’s map and plenty of bug fixes. Full details on all of the Chapter 22 changes can be found in the Dead By Daylight 5.4.0 patch notes below.
Steam’s PTB versions of the game.
- Added a new Killer – The Artist
- Perks – Grim Embrace, Scourge Hook: Pain, and Hex: Pentimento
- Added a new Survivor – Jonah Vasquez
- Perks – Overcome, Corrective Action, and Boon: Exponential
- Added a new map – Eyrie of Crows
- Loadout and Customization menus now have Page Markers
- Markers include the number of the page
- Markers can be directly selected to jump to the desired page
- Added Subtitles to the HUD
- Can be toggled in the options
- Added a New/Sale badge to the Store
- Only applies to in-game speech (just The Trickster at this time)
- Re-enabled location restriction when snuffing Boon totems
- Updated the character portraits for Meg, Dwight, Adam, and Laurie.
- Updated the character background images in the Character Info and Store menus for Quentin, Feng, Kate, David, Jake, Nea, Adam, Meg, and Dwight.
- Added input prompts for the Anti-Hemorrhagic Syringe, Styptic Agents, and Glass Beads add-ons
- The Store DLC Purchase Popup now specifies the character associated with exclusive items
Cenobite Addon Update
- Liquified Gore: Solving time increased by 1 second (was 2 seconds)
- Torture Pillar: Chain Hunt activation time reduced by 5 seconds (was 10 seconds)
- Larry’s Remains: Solving time increased by 2 seconds (was 4 seconds)
- Chatterer’s Tooth: Undetectable status now lasts 25 seconds (was 12 seconds)
- Engineer’s Fang: When hitting an injured Survivor with a possessed chain, only 1 additional chain will spawn
- Iridescent Lament Configuration: Range is now 24 meters (was 16 meters)
- Optimized The Spirit’s performance
- Fixed the broken Game Manual tab on the Tutorial screen.
- Fixed an issue that allowed survivors to consume other survivors’ Clairvoyance perk.
- Fixed an issue that caused Boon Totem vignettes to disappear when moving between overlapping Boon ranges.
- Fixed an issue that may cause the Boon Totem vignette to linger when the survivor who applied a Boon leaves the match.
- Fixed an issue that caused a hitch to occur at the end of vaults with the Legion.
- Fixed an issue that caused Hag traps set in the Asylum’s entrance not to get triggered.
- Fixed an issue that let The Nightmare place Dream Snares which would not be seen from below on top of stairs.
- Fixed an issue that may cause the sound notification for the 4th generator completed not to trigger.
- Fixed an issue that may cause the Afterpiece Tonic gas not to match the affected area when the bottle explodes high above ground level.
- Fixed an issue that may cause survivors to be attacked by the Chain Hunt while they are solving the lament configuration.
- Fixed an issue that caused a placeholder icon to be seen when affected by another player’s Leader perk.
- Fixed an issue that caused a gun SFX to be heard when entering into the tally screen as The Deathslinger.
- Fixed an issue that caused non-lethal interruptions not to grant progress towards the Quick Draw achievement.
- Fixed an issue where players could unlock achievements when playing on the PTB environment.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the camera in the Killer lobby would be off-center.
- Some subtitles for The Trickster have not been fully translated into all languages.
- Doors powered by generators appear closed for the player(s) who did not complete the generator. (Visual only bug)
- Players are able to land on top of a generator inside the tower in the Eyrie of Crows map.
- Some facial animation issues for some Survivors when chained by the Cenobite.
- The auras of the Artist’s crow flock are missing when the Artist is very close to the affected Survivor.
- Recovery speed stacks when between 2 Boon Totems affected by perk Boon: Exponential.
Don’t miss any future releases and updates, follow Gamatica Portals