PlayStation Plus membership is a recurring subscription fee taken automatically until cancellation. Subscription is required for online multiplayer. While a PlayStation Plus member there are additional features. Once joined you get exclusive access and member discounts that are the best deals on select games, add-ons, pre-orders, and more from the Playstation Store, Members can enjoy extra savings on top of regular PS Store promotional prices, early access to demos, beta trials, pre-orders, and other exclusive rewards and offers reserved for the PS Plus family.
Online multiplayer allows you to unlock the full potential of your games and lead your team to glory, ride into battle with your squad or go on breath-taking adventures with trusted allies. PS Plus online multiplayer opens new worlds in your favorite games, lets you play online with friends and compete in online tournaments, and is your invitation to join a global community of online gamers.
Per PlayStation’s blog, the PlayStation Plus lineup sees you battling through bright fantasy universes and grim worlds shattered by zealous foes. It asks you to play the hero or see yourself become the villain. You haven’t long to wait in deciding to lose yourself to the looter-slasher hybrid of Godfall, the careful combat of Mortal Shell, or play badly in Lego DC Super-Villains: all games will be available on Tuesday, December 7 until Monday, January 3.
PlayStation Plus members will have until Monday, January 3 to add those titles, plus three bonus PS VR games to their game library.
While you are a PlayStation Plus member, every month you will get to enjoy free monthly games. December’s releases include:
Godfall: Challenger Edition | PS5 & PS4
Godfall is a looter-slasher set in a bright fantasy universe filled with heroic knights and arcane magic. Embark on an adventure in a fantasy action RPG that utilizes high-impact third-person melee combat to engage players as they hunt for loot, don legendary armor sets, and defeat vicious enemies. The Challenger Edition focuses on three unique modes: Lightbringer, Dreamstones, and the Ascended Tower of Trials. All three are endgame-level content, but you’ll be immediately equipped with a spread of deadly weapons and skill points, letting you team up with up to two other players* in co-op. Perfect your build and smash your enemies. Challenger Edition’s endgame co-op is compatible with all upgraded editions of Godfall & supports cross-gen play. Godfall: Challenger Edition players can upgrade at any time to the Deluxe Edition gaining access to both Godfall and Fire & Darkness campaigns.
Lego DC Super-Villains | PS4
It’s good to be bad… Embark on an all-new DC Lego adventure by becoming the best villain the universe has seen. Players will create and play as an all-new super-villain throughout the game, unleashing mischievous antics and wreaking havoc in an action-packed story. Set in an open world experience within the DC universe, the Justice League has disappeared, leaving Earth’s protection to their counterparts, who have proclaimed themselves as the ‘Justice Syndicate’. It’s up to you and a crazy group of misfits to uncover the intentions of Earth’s new, strange, wannabe superheroes. Joined by renowned DC Super-Villains: The Joker, Harley Quinn, and countless others from the Injustice League, players will set out on an epic adventure.
Mortal Shell | PS4
Mortal Shell is a ruthless and deep single-player action RPG that tests your sanity and resilience in a shattered world. As the remains of humanity wither and rot, zealous foes fester in the ruins. They spare no mercy, with survival demanding superior awareness, precision, and instincts. Track down hidden sanctums of devout followers and discover your true purpose.
PS VR games**
Continuing from last month and as part of PS VR’s 5th anniversary, three bonus PS VR titles are still available to add to your game library. Survive the horrors aboard a procedurally generated spaceship in The Persistence, tackle zombies in The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners and showcase your sword skills in roguelike Until You Fall. These three games are available until Monday, January 3.
The Persistence | PS VR**
The Persistence challenges you to survive aboard a doomed deep space colony starship in the year 2521. Stranded, malfunctioning, and caught in the inexorable pull of a black hole, “The Persistence” is overrun with a crew mutated into horrific & murderous aberrations. It’s down to you, a clone of security officer Zimri Eder, to make your way deeper in the decks of The Persistence to repair the systems and prevent the ship from being torn apart. Gather resources, upgrade abilities and fabricate an arsenal of weapons in this brutal sci-fi horror roguelike.
The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners – Standard Edition | PS VR**
Face all the horrors that the living and the dead can offer in this new VR adventure in The Walking Dead universe. Travel through the ruins of walker infested New Orleans as you fight, sneak, scavenge, and survive each day unraveling a city-wide mystery within the iconic quarters. Encounter desperate factions and lone survivors who could befriend or foe. Whether you help others or take what you want by force, every choice you make has consequences. What kind of survivor will you be for the people of NOLA?
Until You Fall | PS VR**
Fantasy and synthwave collide in this physically active PS VR sword fighting game. Grow stronger as you battle through an awesome neon environment and strike down magic-infused monstrosities in this hack-and-slash roguelite. Move your arms and body to the synthwave soundtrack as you attack, block, cast spells, and dodge your way deeper into the heart of a neon fantasy world filled with magic-infused monsters. Equip yourself with a variety of gameplay-altering weapons as you continue to gain strength and strike down the monstrosities that lurk throughout this mystifying world.
Last chance to download November’s PlayStation Plus games
PlayStation Plus members, this is your reminder to add Knockout City, First Class Trouble, and Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning to your game library. All three titles will leave PlayStation Plus on Monday, December 6.
Check out Gamactica Portals for other PlayStation-related news.
Dead By Daylight’s Lunar New Year 2022: Lurking Stripes Event, Plus Mid-Chapter 5.5.0 Patch Updates, Sales, and Much More!
Dead By Daylight has announced their Lunar New Year 2022: Lurking Stripes Event, and released Mid-Chapter 5.5.0 Patch Updates, Sales, and Modern Tales Collection!
Due to an increase in file compression, this patch will require Steam players to redownload almost the entire game. Dead By Daylight is now 20GB smaller than usual. With this update, they will reduce future patch times. If you Want to read more about their event, check out their website.
THE LURKING STRIPES:
Hopeful optimism. Dark urges. The Lunar New Year begets many possibilities.
It’s time to celebrate the year of the Tiger with Dead by Daylight’s latest event: Lurking Stripes. In celebration of the Lunar New Year, we’re bringing exciting offerings, unlockable cosmetics and charms, limited-time gameplay items, and daily login rewards to enjoy. Though nothing beats a bit of good-old-fashioned horror atmosphere, sometimes a little festivity can go a long way. For the duration of the Lurking Stripes event, generators and hooks will be adorned with Lunar-themed decorations befitting of the tiger’s imposing – and regal – stature.
A LIGHT IN THE FOG:
- For the duration of Lurking Stripes, you’ll find new limited-time Survivor items in the Bloodweb: The Lunar Firecracker and the Lunar Toolbox. There’s also a mysterious new Offering, the Red Envelope, usable by both Killers and Survivor.
- Players might have noticed that our events bring a new gameplay experience into the fold. In the case of Lurking Stripes, the main objective centres around the Red Envelope, an offering available in the Bloodweb for a limited time.
HOW TO USE:
- Upon burning a Red Envelope Offering, a Red Envelope viewable to all players will spawn in the Trial. For players who burn Red Envelopes, the aura of their respective Envelopes will be visible to them.
- The owner can interact with the Envelope to reveal it. Upon doing so, a sound effect will be heard throughout the trial and the Envelope’s aura will be revealed to all players.
- An Envelope can be opened and claimed by another player. When claimed, both that player and the Envelope’s owner receive a surprise Bloodpoint reward, with the owner also receiving a Lunar Event cosmetic.
- Be sure to bring plenty of Red Envelopes to increase your chances of unlocking two charms and all eight cosmetic rewards.
- As fellow gamers, we know and love the thrill of unlockable gear. The Lurking Stripes Event has you covered, with earnable cosmetic rewards for David King, Jane Romero, Kate Denson, The Trapper, The Clown, The Nurse, and The Artist. All you must do is participate in the Red Envelope gameplay detailed above, and soon enough your wardrobe will be brimming with splendid attire.
- Each year brings new possibilities, with milestones met and memories made. To commemorate the upcoming Lunar New Year and all it holds in store, we’re offering two brand new charms highlighting the tiger. Wear them with pride – they look equally majestic on your belt and your hook.
- To help you stock up on Lunar items and Offerings, we’ve made the process a little bit easier by gifting 50k daily Bloodpoints for the duration of the event.
- The Lurking Stripes Collection introduces a new outfit for Yui Kimura, a Survivor known for her courage and unbreakable spirit. Behold her new Lunar Race Championship outfit, the perfect blend of intimidation and elegance. Be sure to check out the tiger-inspired ensemble over at Dead by Daylight’s in-game store. The daily login rewards include various forms of in-game currency, including Bloodpoints, Iridescent Shards, and Rift Fragments.
- Though some might live by the old idiom out with the old, in with the new – we are not those people. Starting January 25th, head to Dead by Daylight’s in-game store for discounts on previously released Lunar New Year cosmetics.
- For a limited time, the Lunar New Year sale is coming to Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, and Epic, bringing discounts on the base game and more. Dates and discounts may vary, so be sure to visit your platform’s store for details.
Dates & Times:
- Steam: Thursday, January 27th, 10:00 AM PST – Thursday, February 3rd, 10:00 AM PST
- Xbox: Tuesday, January 25th, 12:01 AM PST – Monday, February 7th, 11:59 PM PST
- PlayStation: Wednesday, January 26th, 00:00 AM JST – Wednesday, February 9th, 00:00 AM JST
- Epic: Thursday, January 27th, 8:00 AM PST – Thursday, February 10th, 8:00 AM PST
Dead By Daylight announced today the release of Modern Tales Collection:
- Witches lure children to be cooked and eaten. Wolves devouring grandmothers to hoodwink innocent victims. Folkloric figures singing haunting lullabies in the woodlands. It’s no wonder the worlds of Fairy Tales and Horror align so nicely.
- As children, it was easy to overlook the darkness presented in Fairy Tales, where deceit, trickery, and even gruesome violence were all too common. In honour of the grim fables we’ve come to know and love, Dead by Daylight has introduced the Modern Tales Collection.
- The Huntress – Baba Yaga Outfit – ULTRA RARE (Whispers of her presence have been written off as a cautionary tale: don’t go into the woods, or the Baba Yaga will get you. But skeptics take heed, for she has emerged from her hut to feast. Her strange and unfamiliar lullaby may very well be the last thing you hear.)
- Feng Min – Little Red Gaming Fit Outfit — VERY RARE(My, what big teeth you have. When staring down a ravenous wolf, it’s important not to blink. Whether those wolves are competing for e-sports glory or lurking around the corner of the Killer Shack, Feng Min has never backed down from a challenge.)
- Meg Thomas – Dare Gretel Outfit– VERY RARE (While it’s never wise to rush through life — especially in a fairy tale — Meg Thomas knows there are exceptions to every rule. When the forest you’re strolling through is home to sinister witches keen on tossing you into a wood-burning oven, a brisk pace is highly recommended.)
- In celebration of Dead by Daylight’s dark and whimsical new outfits, Product Store Manager Rose Li offered a few insights. “We revisited the classic tales of Baba Yaga, Hansel & Gretel, and Little Red Riding Hood, giving them our modern interpretation with a DbD twist,” she says. “We put special effort into the Huntress’ Baba Yaga outfit to include a new voice, a new lobby animation, and additional VFX to create a detailed and hauntingly beautiful outfit.”
- Fixed some specific vulnerabilities that could be abused by cheaters
- Hit feedback has been adjusted to reduce the frequency of visual feedback in the case of a rejected hit (especially for instances of Dead Hard)
Dev Note: This won’t eliminate all instances of VFX / SFX feedback when landing a rejected hit, but it should reduce it for most cases where the players have a decent connection to the server.
- New Feature: Interaction Behavior – Hold / Toggle
- When set to Toggle, you no longer need to hold the interaction button for interaction (Fixing generators, healing, kicking generators, etc.)
- To end the interaction, you will need to press the interaction button a second time (or use the “Run to Cancel” option detailed below!)
- Located in the Options menu under “Controls”
- Available for both Survivor and Killer as separate settings
- New Feature: Run to Cancel – On / Off
- When enabled, survivor players can cancel an interaction by giving a run input (ie they run modifier and a direction to move)
- Located in the Options menu under “Controls”
- Only available for Survivors
A new tab is available in the Options menu: Beta!
- New features will appear here so that we can gain feedback from all players on all platforms
- Turning a feature ON will grant a Bloodpoint bonus for the first 10 matches that you play with it
First Beta Feature: New Wiggle Interaction:
- NOTE: THIS BETA FEATURE WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME
- Survivor only
- Replaces the wiggle interaction with a new dual skill check style input
- Default binding for Keyboard: Space
- Default binding for Controller: LB/RB or L1/R1
- When playing on a controller, either button will work for either side of the skill check
- Secondary input can be rebound in the Key Bindings menu
- Bloodpoint Bonus for first 10 matches: 20,000
- “Lurking Stripes” Lunar New Year limited-time event (starts Jan 25th, 2PM ET)
- “Tome X: SAW” of The Archives (starts Jan 26th, 11AM ET)
- New voice for Lisa Garland legendary cosmetic
- New voice for Cybil Bennett legendary cosmetic
- New Cenobite VO lines have been added.
- Add-on – Adrenaline Vial
- Decreased the Rush Turn rate penalty to -0.5 degrees per second (was -0.8 degrees per second)
- Add-on – Carburetor Tuning Guide
- Decreased the Chainsaw Sweep movement speed penalty to 2% (was 4%)
- Add-on – Depth Gauge Rake
- Decreased the Chainsaw Sweep movement speed penalty to 2% (was 4%)
- Add-on – Iridescent Flesh
- Decreased the maximum tantrum duration to 5 seconds (was 8 seconds)
- Add-on – Long Guide Bar
- Increased the chainsaw revving threshold to +2 seconds (was +1 second)
- Survivor masks have been removed from the game. Please refer to the developer update on our forums for more information.
- Add-on – Robin Feather
- Increased bottle throw cooldown to 40% (was 30%)
- Add-on – Flask of Bleach
- Decreased Hindered penalty from Intoxication to 4% (was 5%)
- Add-on – Redhead’s Pinky Finger
- Now reduces bottle count by 2
- Add-on – Amanda’s Letter
- Decreases available Bear Traps to 2 (was 1)
- Last Will
- Decreased time to charge Ambush Attack to +33% (was +66%)
- Add-on – Iridescent Pendant
- Increased Exposed duration when crushing Victor to 45 seconds (was 30 seconds)
- Add-on – Baby Teeth
- Increased Blindness duration when crushing attached Victor to 30 seconds (was 15 seconds)
- Add-on – Madeleine’s Scarf
- Reduced Victor movement speed buff to 0.3m/s (was 0.4m/s)
- Add-on – Toy Sword
- Decreased Pounce charge time modifier to 0.2 seconds (was 0.25 seconds)
- Add-on – Stale Biscuit
- Decreased pounce cooldown modifier to 0.4 seconds (was 0.5 seconds)
- Add-on – Iridescent Umbrella Badge
- Increased Exposed duration when using a vaccine to 60 seconds (was 30 seconds)
- Add-on – Shattered S.T.A.R.S. Badge
- Increased zombie movement speed bonus when a generator is repaired to 150% (was 100%)
- Text now lists the correct duration of 60 seconds (description text said 30 seconds, but the effect already lasted for 60 seconds)
- Add-on – Marvin’s Blood
- Decreased the mutation rate modifier on Tentacle Strike to 25% (was 33%)
- Add-on – Mikhail’s Eye
- Decreased the Zombie movement speed bonus to 35% (was 50%)
- Add-on – Wooden Fox
- Increased Undetectable duration after reloading to 30 seconds (was 15 seconds)
- Add-on – Iridescent Family Crest
- Increased scream radius on missed attacks to 24 meters (was 12 meters)
- Boil Over
- Increased wiggle strafe intensity to 50/75/100% (was 25/50/75%)
- Increased hook obscure radius to 16 meters (was 10/12/14 meters)
- New effect: You gain 25% wiggling progress when the killer drops from great heights.
- Increased the token count to 4 (was 3)
- Buckle Up
- Increased aura reveal duration to 6/8/10 seconds (was 4/5/6 seconds)
- Wake Up
- Increased Exit Gate speed boost to 15/20/25% (was 5/10/15%)
- Power Struggle
- Decreased the activation threshold to 25/20/15% wiggle progress (was 35/30/25%)
- Circle of Healing
- Decreased healing speed bonus to 65/70/75% (was 90/95/100%)
Dev Notes: We will continue to monitor the performance of Circle of Healing, and may adjust it again in the near future.
- Gearhead – Reworked
- New Description: After a Survivor loses a health state, Gearhead activates. While Gearhead is active, the next time a Survivor completes a Great Skill Check while repairing, their Aura is revealed to you for 6/8/10 seconds. Gearhead then deactivates.
- Remember Me
- Trigger condition changed to the Obsession losing a health state (was triggered on basic attack only)
- Coup de Grace
- Increased lunge distance modifier to 70/75/80% (was 40/50/60%)
- Furtive Chase
- Effect Removed: “You lose all your tokens if the Obsession is sacrificed or killed.”
- Dead Man’s Switch
- Removed the Obsession mechanic, the perk now triggers when hooking any survivor.
- Fixed an issue that caused a missing SFX for the Nemesis’s Zombie and Survivors when a Zombie hit a survivor.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Trickster’s voice line to be missing when closing the hatch.
- Fixed an issue that caused some generators SFX to be muffled when repaired by Survivors in the Midwich Elementary School map.
- Fixed an issue that caused a loud noise SFX to be played when survivors disturb crows beyond the range of the Spies From The Shadows perk, when this perk is used by the Killer.
- Fixed an issue that caused Xbox controller prompts to be displayed when using a DualShock controller (Steam only).
- Fixed an issue that allowed the “Out isn’t an option” archives challenge to be completed by disconnecting from a trial.
- Fixed a rare issue that could sometimes make it impossible to spend bloodpoints in the bloodweb.
- Fixed an issue that caused the back button in the killer lobby to be disabled upon matchmaking failure.
- Fixed an issue that caused first match bonus player XP to be granted after every match.
- Fixed a global issue that caused The Nurse not being able to blink past multiple locations.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Survivor to be able to climb on top of a rock using a sand mound in The Eyrie of crows map.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Killer to be able to completely block a hook in The Eyrie of crows map.
- Fixed an issue that caused the players to get stuck when interacting with a totem at the top of the Coldwind Farm hills.
- Fixed an issue that caused a generator in Eyrie of crows to not be able to be repaired from one side.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Nightmare’s Dream World appearing too dark in Raccoon City map.
- Fixed an issue that caused one hook in front of the Rancid Abattoir can’t be sabotaged.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Ormond Map being darker.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Spirit’s hair to disappear before the rest of her body when she phase in and out.
- Fixed an issue that caused breakable wall’s debris to float when getting destroyed by Nemesis in Eerie of crows.
- Fixed an issue that caused a desync for the Trapper when dropping a survivor while stepping into a bear trap.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Grim Embrace perk not to block already blocked generators even if the block duration would be longer.
- Fixed an issue that caused the blessing sound to continue playing after a survivor is interrupted while blessing a totem.
- Fixed an issue that caused the dissolving SFX of Victor when dying or being crushed to sound muffled.
- Fixed an issue that caused the countdown for the Built to Last perk to deactivate when a different survivor exits a locker.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Premonition perk not to activate when looking in the direction of the killer.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Hex: Blood Favor perk to activate when a survivor is sacrificed or killed.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Cannibal’s power to recharge superfluously after reaching the maximum number of charges.
- Fixed an issue with the Loadout menu title appearing incorrectly as “Inventory”.
Several issues affected the Nurse’s power that required a large part of the code supporting her, especially the networking, to be re-done, which is what we did in this release. This allowed us to fix the following issues.
- Fixed an issue that rarely caused the Nurse not to be able to trigger a blink.
- Fixed an issue that may cause a blink started right when the charge is ready or when fatigue starts to be canceled.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Nurse’s vault to be slower than intended.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Nurse to go into fatigue after the stun when stunned during a chain blink. Now she will only go through the stun.
- Fixed an issue that may cause the Nurse to get stuck when blinking into a pallet dropped during the blink.
- Fixed an issue that may cause the Nurse’s animations to briefly be static after interrupting a Survivor.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Nurse to be unable to blink through some hills.
- Fixed an issue that may cause the Nurse to sometimes fall out of world after blinking.
- Fixed an issue that may cause the Nurse to become stuck when a Survivor disconnects while being interrupted.
- Fixed an issue that made it possible for the Nurse to use the Return Blink ability during fatigue when equipped with the Jenner’s Last Breath add-on.
- Fixed an issue that caused the blink charge sound to be heard even if no charge is added after hitting a Survivor after a blink when using the Spasmodic Breath add-on.
- Fixed an issue that may cause the Nurse to be able to do a slash attack while charging a chain blink.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Nurse to be able to climb on chests and small assets after blinking.
- Fixed an issue that caused an overlapping between the winding SFX and the Fatigue State SFX when the Nurse is Stunned by a Pallet after a Blink.
- Fixed an issue that may cause the Nurse’s hand not to appear for spectators cycling through spectated players during a blink.
- Fixed an issue that caused a stutter during the Nurse’s post blink animation when turning the camera.
Fixed from PTB:
- Fixed an issue that prevented you from escaping the killer’s grasp when reaching 100% progress while falling.
- Fixed an issue that caused successful Overcharge skill checks to remove generator progression.
- Fixed an issue that may cause the tutorials to be impossible to complete with the Interaction Toggle activated.
- Fixed an issue that may cause survivors with the Run to Cancel setting activated to become stuck after the Cenobite teleports to them.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Nurse not to be able to blink inside several buildings.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Nurse add-ons Kavanagh’s Last Breath and Heavy Panting not to increase maximum Blink range.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Lightborn perk icon to show for survivors attempting to blind a killer equipped with the perk.
- Fixed an issue in the Keybinding menu where the Keyboard and mouse inputs appear on Consoles after changing the value of Beta Tab Setting.
- Fixed an issue on Stadia in the Keybinding menu where the Xbox prompts are shown by default when opening the Options menu for the first time.
- Fixed a systematic crash when closing the application.
- The Haddonfield map and the Strode Realty Key offering have been disabled.
- The Coldwind Farm – Fractured Cowshed map has been disabled.
- The Crotus Prenn Asylum – Father Campbell’s Chapel has been disabled.
- The Cannibal cannot break a pallet after hitting a survivor in the same chainsaw sweep.
- The Meg Deathgarden Mask is not available to some players.
Follow Gamactica Portals, for more Dead By Daylight News!
Esports Entertainment Group Lands New Jersey Betting License
Esports Entertainment Group (EEG), which is a publicly traded gambling brand, has officially been granted an order that approves a transactional waiver from the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (NJDGE).
This will allow WWG to legally accept bets in the state of New Jersey, as the company intends to launch it’s own esports betting platform within the state on Tuesday. The platform, called VIE.gg, is set to launch with a five-day ‘soft play’ period. This ensures limitations are applied to the betting experience in order to ‘ensure proper regulatory operations’.
“We couldn’t be more pleased to be the first esports-dedicated operator to be granted the right to commence business in New Jersey” Esports Entertainment Group CEO Grant Johnson said in an official release. “On behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank the Division of Gaming Enforcement for their approval of our platform and the trust they have placed in our company.
“Global esports betting is estimated to exceed $205bn by 2027, and we are thrilled to be playing such an important role in this fast-growing market with the launch of our first esports wagering offering in the United States.”
Battlefield 2042 Poor Sales Leading EA to Consider Free-to-Play
EA is reportedly exploring making certain aspects of the newly released Battlefield 2042, from developer DICE, free-to-play following a disappointing release that led to some subpar sales numbers.
According to insider Tom Henderson, EA, the game’s publisher, is seemingly interested in exploring the path of free-to-play. The game continues to deal with technical issues, which has led to a number of patches, and a complete lack of content when compared to prior versions of the game, which has led to many fans simply abandoning it altogether.
Check out the video below:
- Dead By Daylight’s Lunar New Year 2022: Lurking Stripes Event, Plus Mid-Chapter 5.5.0 Patch Updates, Sales, and Much More!
- Esports Entertainment Group Lands New Jersey Betting License
- Battlefield 2042 Poor Sales Leading EA to Consider Free-to-Play
- Tayler Holder Discusses TikTok Fame – “I feel like a robot”
- Experts Say NFT Job Opportunities to Grow During Sales Boom
News3 months ago
Escape From Tarkov – Major Changes on the Horizon!!
News3 months ago
Super Zoo: The Story Explained, In Their Words
News2 months ago
Streamlabs gets Caught Plagiarizing.
Business1 month ago
Super People, Fun Game, Awful Name
News2 months ago
Creating Twitch Channel Points
Business2 months ago
What Trovo Should do to Get to the Next Level
Video Games3 months ago
Dead By Daylight Leaks of a Conjuring DLC, and Bug fixes!
Marketing3 months ago
This Elden Ring Hype is Giving Me Déjà Vu