League of Legends had released the newest champion in the Summoers Rift into the game’s Public Beta Environment (PBE), and now Bel’Veth, the Empress of the Void is here.
Passive: Death in Lavender
- After using an Ability, Bel’Veth becomes Ghosted and her next 2 Attacks gain 25% – 50% (levels 1 – 18) Attack Speed.
- Bel’Veth gains 1 Lavender stack for large monster takedowns and 2 Lavender stacks for champion and epic monster takedowns. Each stack permanently grants 0.25% – 1.25% (levels 1 – 18) Attack Speed.
- Bel’Veth Attacks faster than normal but her Attacks deal damage at 75% effectiveness and her On-Hit Effects are applied at 75% effectiveness.
- Bel’Veth does not gain Attack Speed on level up and has no cap on Attack Speed.
- Ghosted units can pass through other units.
Q – Void Surge
- Bel’Veth dashes, dealing (10/15/20/25/30 + 110% AD) physical damage to enemies she passes through.
- Each direction has a unique Cooldown of (16/15/14/13/12) seconds that scales down based on her Attack Speed.
- Deals 120% damage to monsters and (60/70/80/90/100%) damage to minions.
- Applies On-Hit Effects to the first target hit.
- Each 1% Attack Speed is equivalent to 0.25 Ability Haste for this Ability’s per-direction Cooldown.
W – Above and Below
- Bel’Veth slams her tail, dealing (70/110/150/190/230 +125% bonus AP +100% bonus AD) magic damage, Knocking Up foes for 0.75seconds and Slowing them by 50% for (1.25/1.5/1.75/2/2.25) seconds.
- If a champion is hit, this refreshes the Cooldown of Q – Void Surge in that direction.
- Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8 seconds
E – Royal Maelstrom
- Bel’Veth channels and slashes around herself, gaining 70% damage reduction, (20/22/24/26/28% + 100% Life Steal) Life Steal, and Attacking multiple times over 1.5 seconds with the number of Attacks increasing based on her Attack Speed
- Each Attack strikes the lowest-health enemy, dealing (8/11/14/17/20 +6% AD) to (32/44/56/68/80 +24% AD) physical damage based on the target’s missing health.
- Using another Ability or Recasting ends this ability early.
- Attacks from this Ability cannot crit. They deal 150% to monsters and apply On-Hit Effects at 6% to 24% effectiveness based on the target’s missing Health.
- Cooldown: 22/20/18/16/14
R – Endless Banquet
- Passive: Every second Attack against the same target deals an additional (3/4/5 +9% bonus AD) true damage, stacking indefinitely. Takedowns against champions and epic monsters leave behind a piece of Void Coral.
- Active: Bel’Veth consumes Void Coral and Slows nearby enemies. She then explodes, dealing (150/200/250 +100% AP) + (25/30/35%) missing Health true damage. She then gains 1 Lavender stack and assumes her true form for 60 seconds.While in her True Form, Bel’Veth gains several evolutions:
- (100/150/200 +165% bonus AD +90% AP) max Health
- 25/50/75 Move Speed out of combat
- 50/75/100 Attack range
- 10/15/20% Total Attack Speed
- Q – Void Surge can pass through walls
- Consuming Void Coral from a Void epic monster (Rift Herald, Baron Nashor) increases the duration to 180 seconds and minions that die in her presence are reborn as Void Remora.
- Void Remora count as lane minions with 70% Health and 110% Attack Damage.
- The applied Slow ramps up to 99% while Bel’Veth consumes Void Coral.
- While in her true form, consuming Void Coral renews the form’s duration and restores 100 Health.
“A nightmarish empress created from the raw material of an entire devoured city, Bel’Veth is the end of Runeterra itself… and the beginning of a monstrous reality of her own design. Driven by epochs of repurposed history, knowledge, and memories from the world above, she voraciously feeds an ever-expanding need for new experiences and emotions, consuming all that crosses her path. Yet her wants could never be sated by only one world as she turns her hungry eyes toward the Void’s old masters…”
Battle Boss Bel’Veth
True final boss of the hit 1998 RPG “Initial Reverie VIII,” Bel’Veth has become a staple of the series thanks to fan popularity and her storyline about assimilating all of reality into herself. Recruited into the war in Arcadia by Veigar, she has decided to ignore his commands, annihilate everything in her path, and assimilate all of Arcade World into herself. Who could have seen it coming?