Riot Games’ flagship title League of Legends continues to dominate the top spot on Twitch, much as it has throughout 2022, and took honors gain during the month of July, pulling in 121.3 million hours watched, according to Sullygnome.
While League of Legends has reigned supreme on the Amazon-owned streaming platform for the majority of 2022 thus far, they have another Riot Games title, VALORANT, right on their heels, along with Grand Theft Auto V.
VALORANT came in with 120.7 million (up 18.6%), while Grand Theft Auto V clocked in with 120.1 million (up 13.9%).
Here are the Top Most Watched Games on Twitch for July 2022 (by hours watched)
- League of Legends: 121,287,274 (+3.0%)
- Valorant: 120,711,351 (+18.6%)
- Grand Theft Auto V: 120,058,715 (+13.9%)
- Apex Legends: 55,445,378 (+10.5%)
- Minecraft: 53,738,426 (+34.4%)
- Counter-Strike Global Offensive: 51,096,287 (-9.5%)
- Fortnite: 47,525,559 (-8.4%)
- Dota 2: 45,268,112 (+13.0%)
- Fall Guys: 44,925,324 (+83.8%)
- Escape from Tarkov: 38,628,111 (+127.2%)