During the first few months of Gamactica Premier we have seen a number of Gamactica members reap the benefits of the membership option that adds even more Discoverability and Branding benefits, such as Internet Marketing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) impact.
Now, we are pleased to unveil Gamactica Premier Silver as the next level of membership options that are currently available.
Some of the benefits of Content Marketing (aka Press Releases)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): this only doubles down on the benefits and the impact of SEO, and can provide value in cases where you are not currently utilizing SEO
- Target Audiences: promote and market to more direct audiences and target niches. This can increase the potential to gain new audiences that are more likely to convert to subscribers/customers due to relative interest in the content/brand.
- Brand Value: Attract more businesses, partners, and facilitate the growth of your business. Content Marketing (Press Releases) can bring an added value to any potential partner, business affiliate, or advertiser. The ability to announce a partnership, promote an upcoming event, or simply promote your brand via media outlets brings even more value to your brand, and makes you more valuable to potential advertisers. Your brand now has the ability to market more broadly, more efficiently, more effectively, and opens up additional revenue streams while adding a professional element to your existing brand.
- Reputation: at the core of every marketing strategy, it is more important now than ever to protect and enhance your online branding, the branding outside of the platforms you create/do business on.
Gamactica Premier Silver is a $19.99/month offering that is innovative and unrivaled in the industry, providing tools that have never been available before for the content creation industry, and beyond it.
Here are some key statistics and data regarding content marketing (via Search Engine Journal):
- According to the Content Marketing Institute, 73% of B2B marketers and 70% of B2C marketers use content marketing as part of their overall marketing strategy.
- 91% of marketing pros surveyed by Semrush achieved success with their content marketing in 2021.
- A B2B Content Marketing Study conducted by CMI found 40% of B2B marketers have a documented content marketing strategy; 33% have a strategy, but it’s not documented, and 27% have no strategy whatsoever.
- Half of all marketers say they outsource some content marketing.
- The pandemic increased content usage by 207%.
- Short articles/posts (83%) and videos (61%) are the top two content types that B2C marketers used in the last 12 months. Their use of long-form articles increased to 42% from 22% last year.
- 72% of B2C marketers expected their organization to invest in video marketing in 2022. (Source: CMI)
- Short content (300-900 words) attracts 21% less traffic and 75% fewer backlinks than articles of average length (900–1200 words.) (Source: Semrush State of Content Marketing 2022)
- Interactive content sees 52.6% more engagement than static content, with buyers spending an average of 8.5 minutes viewing static content items and 13 minutes on interactive content items. (Source: Mediafly)
- Content marketing generates three times as many leads as traditional outbound marketing but costs 62% less (Source: CMI)
- 56% of marketers who leverage blogging say it’s an effective tactic, and 10% say it generates the greatest ROI (return on investment). (Source: Hubspot blog research)
Let’s dive into even more statistics related to the value of Press Releases (Cision’s State of the Press Release & State of the Media MuckRack’s State of PR & State of Journalism)
- 1 out of 4 businesses published more than 10 press releases every year.
- 68% businesses report raised brand/product visibility because of publishing the press release.
- Reaching the right journalist is the biggest challenge with press releases for 42% businesses.
- 30% of businesses reported that a journalist has indeed contacted them about a release they’ve sent over the wire several months – or even a year or more – after they’ve sent it.
- Press release is a powerful tool to share company’s news, according to 84% businesses.
- 63% companies plan to include multimedia elements (photos, video, graphics etc.) when they send a press release.
- Companies get 6x more engagement with press releases with multiple images.
- 67% of nonprofits say budget limitations is their number one PR challenge.